Situated in a residential neighborhood in the city of Coleman, our funeral home is housed in a historic 1891 home built by Charles Niggeman, one of the City of Coleman's founding founders. Featured on one of the City of Coleman postcards from the turn of the century (Circa 1900) the property was purchased in 1946 and turned into the current funeral home location. In 1960 there was a major addition built onto the funeral home enclosing the wrap around porch, almost doubling the floor space. Again in 1985, a remodeling occurred, removing interior walls to accomodate a second gathering area, and increasing the area for seating during services. The family kitchen is available for food and refreshments, offering a quiet respite during calling hours.